A Sister's Scrapbooking Challenge


Sisters pages, originally uploaded by ivoryblushroses.

A couple weeks ago, my sister sent me three pictures of the two of us together and challenged me to print them and make a scrapbook page with them. I completed my page and last night at scrapbooking we compared our results. Can you guess which one was mine?

My Sister's 'sisters' page
My sister loves things black and white and very orderly so she printed the photos all in black and white and used black and white papers to create her page.

My  'sisters' page
For my page, I printed the two older photos using an "antique" mode and left the most recent picture in color. I used my favorite greens and off whites with lace and flowers. We were intrigued by out similar trains of thought in what we journaled on the pages and how our personalities were exhibited in our choice of layout, colors and paper choices! Similar yet different!

Comments

Popular Posts